woensdag 26 september 2012

Wednesday, 26th of September

A little delayed - approx. two weeks I guess -
(Lucky the neighbour saved it for me.. for more than two weeks.. *ahum*)
Everybody should 've seen or heard about it by now..
- or else you've been living under a stone the last few weeks! -

DEAUTY!
the first Belgian beauty-box!


What to say about Deauty?
If you're a bit interested in beauty you've already heard everything about it,
but it's ok if you still don't know everything about it.. 'cause deauty is the combination of the words discovering and beauty.. so discover it, discover the first Belgian beauty-box Deauty! I love the name!
It 's not only in a name. It 's an amazing concept and they thought about it very well!
I love the logo, the bird with the mirror.. it's like the old post-dove who brings you something you can be proud of, the old post-dove who comes by to show you how beautiful you can be. Olraight, it ain't a real dove, but it's a more sophisticated bird: a hummingbird. If I think about a hummingbird I think about fast and tropical.. Well hello, I could go on and on about the logo on his own - I really can't hide I love graphic design! - but I also could tell a lot about the lay-out of the matching box, the letter inside the box,... well, one word: GREAT JOB! It looks really perfect! (Did everybody noticed that the deautybox fitted perfectly in the postpackage? awesome! -> I love packaging design!)

Well hello, you should almost forget that there's still a content in that box!
And the content of the Deauty isn't just a beauty content! AWESOMENESS inside! you're warned!!!


Still a lot of other good brands on the Deautylist! - Oh god, I love Estée Lauder and Essie!!! -
But for now:
* I love Essie! nice color! I'll try it this evening already! -> funny name: size matters
* Nuxe, Redken -> didn't tried this brands before but I'm very curious about them! Heard a lot of good comments on this brands before.
* Serum from Clarins, not my favorite brand but I love serums!
* last but not least: the legendary Mythic oil (L'Oréal).. One of my wishlist-items! Hooray! Doesn't really dare to say I didn't tried it before! Scandalous I guess! This one 's also "on the test" this evening! Can't wait!


You can still order your Deauty for October, but hurry!


CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten