dinsdag 1 januari 2013

Tuesday, the 1st of January

Happy New Year to all of you!

It has been a long time ago but I found a little time and an awesome subject to write about!
The last few weeks of the year I've been struggling a lot with my health.. I still keep on trying several medicines to get my body fit again.. but I guess I've already found the best medicine a few years ago:



One of the presents I gave my "little" niece Ellen for Christmas was a cupcake-kit.
A few days ago she e-mailed me some photo's of her experiment:

 the chocolate cupcake-kit from Action

 the dough

 before baking

 after baking -> they look so delicious!!!

 The kit also includes chocolate topping!

 exactly twelve cupcakes

And the inside looks so yummy!


Ellen also told me the cupcakes were really delicious but I couldn't taste them because they were all gone.. that says enough to me: save me one next time!


Good job Ellen and thanks for the awesome pictures!


CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten